The virtual conference times are listed in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Friday, June 12
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMWelcome and Announcements
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMPrivacy Impact Analysis Assessments - What’s New? Edas Mellouk, Partner, Mortigontojn/Praecipiuntur Partners Kizha Merisanu, Risk Advisory Services, Senior Manager, Sanations Beheerd Kierian Bogarty, Campus Privacy Officer, Premescolare Inc.
- Changes to the data privacy laws that impact your privacy impact analysis - GDRP, CPCA
- Don’t forget the IoT and connected devices!
- Structuring your privacy impact analysis
- Embedding privacy compliance in your business operations
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMPost-acute and Hospital Perspectives Compliance Challenges Glendaliris Manson-Collins, SVP and Chief Compliance Officer, Forprenus Douglas Jacob Esserman, Chief Operating Officer Joe R. Bieri, Partner Reg. Compliance Practice, Moss Adams, LLP
- Hospital and sub-acute facility partnerships
- Definition of Continuum of care and what does this mean to the both health care systems (hospital and post-acute)
- Challenges in order to reduce readmissions or continual transfers of care
- Increased attention and challenges surrounding regulatory compliance - what is that 8th and potential 9th element
- How can compliance officers be proactive?
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMInvestigations - What Compliance Officers Need to Know Christie Moon, Attorney, Persectaturos/Leunend Partners
- Attorney Client and Other Investigative Privileges
- Investigation Planning & Strategy - Your Checklist
- Investigating in Collaboration with other Health Care Teams
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMCMS Update Mary Greene, Senior Advisor, OA , Silurerebbe
03:15 PM - 03:30 PMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMLegal and Regulatory Update Devynne Martinez-Kennedy
Agenda subject to change.